SQ Golden Sebright Eggs 6+ for $12

Nupine

Songster
12 Years
Nov 21, 2007
Ohio
I am offering lots of 6+ SQ Golden Sebright Eggs for $12 and $8 shipping. Here is some bird info. I purchased 1 pullet and 1 cockeral on March 1st and 1 pullet on March 29 at shows. I recently took them to a show. My first pullet which I thought was the best of about 10 females that were for sale won Reserve Bantam in the Junior division at a recent show. There were at least 50 bantams in the Junior division. She is an excellent example of her breed. The cockeral also placed very well, he is also a great example of the breed. I purchased my 2nd female at this show, so I wasn't able to show her. But a reputable breeder had around 15 females for sale, I think I choose the best one. I breed/choose for these traits primarily: small size [nothing worse than a large Sebright], ''proud'' stance and a tail that stands up, the head is extremly important to me [proper color, proper size, etc.], correctly formed and colored feet, and good color. So basically everything matters to me! Oh, and mine are great layers. Averaging 5 eggs a week each! At least! These are beautiful birds at a great price. Why not? Paypal ONLY!!!!! PM if interested and will give you email promply.

Bump 6+ eggs are now $10 and $8 for shipping. That is a great deal. Does BYC not like Sebrights?
Ashlyn

Last edited:
If you still have them, I'll buy them. Do you want me to pay by paypal? Let me know, and I'll pay this afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom