SQ Light Brahma Bantam hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Tim63, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Tim63

Tim63 Songster

Jun 13, 2010
    Texas
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have decided to sell one dozen of my Bantam Light Brahma eggs. I CAN NOT hatch all of the eggs they are laying. I don't have the room for that many chicks. These eggs are from the exact two breeding pens that I hatch/raise/condition my Fall show birds and breeder birds from. I will mark eggs with date layed and pen number( 6 or 7). If you toe punch or wing band that will be valuable information for future matings. I will ship eggs that are four days old or less. That way they should be a week or less old when you get them. I will ship eggs on Monday the 14th.
    I have NEVER shipped eggs before. I have ordered eggs and I am familiar with which methods work best. I have also read several threads and articles on the best ways to pack and ship hatching eggs. I will individually wrap the eggs in paper towels, pack them in egg cartons pointed end down, and pack the box with materials to cushion the eggs and keep them firmly in place. My reputation is VERY important to me, YOUR success is MY success. That being said, I make NO GUARANTEE as I have NO control as to how the eggs are handled after the leave me.

Continental U.S. ONLY. Money orders ONLY.

Thank you for looking!!
    Tim Lindenborn

Last edited: Mar 9, 2011
  2. LovinMyPeeps

LovinMyPeeps Sees Wine Dots

Mar 22, 2009
    Heuvelton, NY
    Why oh why must my incubator be full? I knew I should have just bought a sportsman... [​IMG]

3. JenEric Farms

JenEric Farms GOOGLE GENIUS

Oct 31, 2007
    Maine
    Quote:Aren't they delightful!!!

4. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    very nice Tim [​IMG]

5. Tim63

Tim63 Songster

Jun 13, 2010
    Texas
    Thank you.

6. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    I really like these Bantam Brahmas. I would love to bid, however, I would not like receiving eggs packaged that way. Please take no offense...that is not my intention. I'm sending you a PM.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2011
  7. Brindlebtch

Brindlebtch Songster

Apr 15, 2009
    Texas
    These should be really nice.

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:[​IMG]

9. Tim63

Tim63 Songster

Jun 13, 2010
    Texas
    Meagan, I got your pm and tried to respond. I got a message that said your in box was full. I appreciate your advice, and the photos were a big help. I take no offense! If you win the bid I will package them exactly like you recommended. My lights are laying like white leghorns now and I thought I could share some top-quality eggs. If this becomes more trouble than its worth, I won't do it again. I'll just eat them in future.

10. Muggsmagee

Muggsmagee Menagerie Mama

Dec 15, 2009
    Central NY
    Quote:I'm so sorry...I am a PM hoarder. I'll make some room if you still need to send me something.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: