1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

SQ MOTTLED BANTAM COCHINS in BLUE, BLACK, and SPLASH. Project BLUE LACED REDS

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by thecochincoop, May 18, 2012.

1. thecochincoop

thecochincoop Songster

Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
  2. kadizkidz

kadizkidz In the Brooder

Mar 25, 2011
    Wisconsin
    Nice looking Cochins [​IMG]

3. hunter109

hunter109 Songster

Apr 22, 2011
    moscow ohio
    what if i can drive to your house i live near moscow ohio jw if you still have them

4. Nsampsel

Nsampsel Songster

Mar 6, 2012
    East Central Ohio
    Your FB is still showing the 2 buff pullets/hens I wanted as available, 1 with sale pending. Are these still there or did they go to the sale Sun...

5. thecochincoop

thecochincoop Songster

sorry I hadn't updated yet. I have a mottled and splash cockerel left is all. they can be sold now or go with females after the ON. I got rid of about 10-15 birds yesterday

6. animallover2202

animallover2202 Songster

Aug 25, 2012
    Buck Creek IN
    do you still have the cochins??

7. breedlovefarm

breedlovefarm In the Brooder

May 23, 2011
    Buckley, WA
    Do you still have the mottled? If so, how much and how much to ship to 98321?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: