SQ, Purebred, Bearded Mille Fleur D'uccles, and LF Sumatras(Black & Blues Separate Flocks)

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by dsfrango, Apr 22, 2016.

1. dsfrango

dsfrango Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2011
    Stafford Springs
    Up for sale, I have SHOW QUALITY Sumatra(Black & Blue LF) and also Bearded Mille Fleur D'uccle hatching eggs. These are not run of the mill hatchery birds. I have been breeding for almost 5 years now and continued to breed to standard beginning with good quality stock. I have attended many poultry shows and won various ribbons for BB, RB, and even a Best Featherleg with my Milles. I am referring to actual state and regional poultry shows, NOT fairs. Please see my albums for more pics. I have posted the most recent pics here.

Black LF Sumatras-Many BB and Champ AOSB ribbons won. Nice round heads with strong stout beaks. 4+ spurs on all my roosters legs. Nice yellow bottomed feet and mulberry faces.

Black/Blue/Splash Sumatras- Same SQ as my Blacks. See pictures. I have th epictured blue rooster over 3 blue hens and 1 black hen.

Mille Fleur D'uccles-awesome quality, have to give credit to Dick Horstman. I added a quad from hatched eggs to my flock. Good foot feathering, form and minimal to no wattles on the cockerels.

I can do 8+eggs for 35$ including the S&H for each of the 3 breeds/varieties I offer.

My price includes S&H anywhere in the contiguous U.S. Please be weary of shipping risks. I guarantee fresh collected(within 3 days), fertile eggs but once I drop off, they are at the mercy of the PO. I will ship priority USPS so expedited 2-3 day shipping.

Thank you for your interest!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2016
  2. SunHwaKwon

SunHwaKwon Overrun With Chickens

Jul 19, 2015
    Eastern Shore, MD
    I am very interested. I am in MD so maybe shipping won't be too bad and they will get here safe. I have to go out of town Thursday and should be back by Wednesday so would you be able to ship next Tuesday?

Last edited: May 16, 2016

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by