1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!
  1. hi, i have 6 SQ rir hens and roosters 3 hens 3 roosters I showed them at the fair I got 4th place for the breed and 7th out of 14 in showmanship. im selling them all for $30 for each rooster is 5 and each hen is $9 or a pair is $12 or a trio is $20. pm me if you want any.
    THANKS will consider trade for any chickens can ship send me your zip

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. 202roosterlane

202roosterlane Happy Hen on a Harley

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    Hi am interested in 1 rooster and all hens. How much would shipping be to 72086 Lonoke, AR
    I do have 2 Blue polish hens and one roo and one gaming cock I would love to trade. pics are on my BYC "chickens and roo"page here on BYC. Thank you, Could you send some pictures??

[email protected] :

hi, i have 6 SQ rir hens and roosters 3 hens 3 roosters I showed them at the fair I got 4th place for the breed and 7th out of 14 in showmanship. im selling them all for $30 for each rooster is 5 and each hen is $9 or a pair is $12 or a trio is $20. pm me if you want any.
    THANKS will consider trade for any chickens can ship send me your zip​

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by