SQ rhode island reds

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ranchruler@gmail.com, Aug 18, 2011.

1. ranchruler@gmail.com

ranchruler@gmail.com Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2011
    alliance,oh
    hi, i have 6 SQ rir hens and roosters 3 hens 3 roosters I showed them at the fair I got 4th place for the breed and 7th out of 14 in showmanship. im selling them all for $30 for each rooster is 5 and each hen is $9 or a pair is $12 or a trio is $20. pm me if you want any.
    THANKS will consider trade for any chickens can ship send me your zip

Last edited: Aug 21, 2011
  2. ranchruler@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2011
    alliance,oh
    hens are 8 dollers

3. 202roosterlane

202roosterlane Happy Hen on a Harley

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    Hi am interested in 1 rooster and all hens. How much would shipping be to 72086 Lonoke, AR
    I do have 2 Blue polish hens and one roo and one gaming cock I would love to trade. pics are on my BYC "chickens and roo"page here on BYC. Thank you, Could you send some pictures??

ranchruler@gmail.com :

hi, i have 6 SQ rir hens and roosters 3 hens 3 roosters I showed them at the fair I got 4th place for the breed and 7th out of 14 in showmanship. im selling them all for $30 for each rooster is 5 and each hen is $9 or a pair is $12 or a trio is $20. pm me if you want any.
    THANKS will consider trade for any chickens can ship send me your zip​

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
  4. ranchruler@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2011
    alliance,oh
    ill take the trade but ill have to wait till it gets cooler to ship how bout you ship yours and ill ship myn and thats the trade but im gonna wait till later because its to hot right now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by