SQ Rosecomb Bantams & Cream Brabanters - Seattle Area

gingernutranger

Songster
12 Years
Aug 4, 2007
Black Rosecomb Bantam Pair -
Purchased from a breeder in Southern California, I had plans to show this lovely pair but never got around to it. The male has had some minor damage to his earlobes and can no longer be shown but would make an excellent breeder.

Pick Up - $45

Cream Brabanter Pair -
Excellent rooster for your breeding program but hen has a very small crest but great spotting. These are the last 2 I will ever be offering and am willing to give them away to anyone with plans to continue the line.

Please visit https://sites.google.com/site/hiddenbrookpoultry/for-sale for more information. Email [email protected] with any questions.​

Am willing to trade for any other breeds as long as its good SQ lines. Mainly looking for wyandottes, plymouth rock bantams, orp bantams, and anything in my footer.

what would you consider selling the brabanters for if not sure about continuing line . i am not really interested in showing but would like another hen and a rooster for the yard. These are gorgeous birds and I would probably raise a clutch each year. just not sure about a whole breeding program at this time
. Jamie

Back
Top Bottom