SQ Spangle OEG rooster~Serious Bidders only please!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Up for bids again, due to non payer... is my last SQ Spangle OEG... any questions just PM me! Please only serious bidders!!! I dont have alot of time to keep PM'ing and checking if someone is going to follow through with paying... or want a bird. Communication means everything to me!! I am very easy to work with! Again..shipping will be calculated from my zipcode to yours...and will be actual via the USPS website. I do not make extra money from overcharging on the shipping!! I only quote what the site shows. You will get tracking info and estimated day of arrival... if you check my feedback, i am VERY good with PM'ing and explaining things. All my auctions go smoothly so buyer and seller are quite happy...and the birds arrive in great shape. I am only shipping Express at this time, so the birds are not stressed too long...and because it is colder out now. Feel free to ask questions...or a quote for shipping. I can quote you before you bid also, that is no problem at all. If you are unsure...please ask questions... i am always happy to help!

2. usschicago1

usschicago1 Suburban Cochins

Aug 11, 2009
    Taunton, MA
    He's very handsome [​IMG]

3. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

I hope someone swoops this one up!! He's a looker and the seller is awesome to deal with!!!

4. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    [​IMG] Thank You both very much!! This little guy is the sweetest roo...he is not gamey at all. My kids go out and play with him...he loves to cuddle!! Who can resist him?? LMAO!!! He has looks and charm....that is "Little Man". That is his name! I am not kidding about the name either.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by