1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

SQ Spangled OEG Rooster~1yrs old

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Up for bids, is my last Spangled Old English bantam. This rooster is 1 yrs old, proven breeder. We lost his mate, and i had already sold my other pair, so this little guy is free ranging the yard with the rest of my flocks as our pet. Very pretty boy, not gamey at all...he likes being held and talked to! Gets along great with my large fowl, he is a little guy with a BIG heart...not scared of the larger birds one bit. I am hoping someone out there has Spangles and can benefit from adding him to their program. His comb is clipped and show ready! He comes from a female line, but the breeder i bought him from said the males did great showing also. Thanks for looking and good luck!!

Shipping will be calculated from my zipcode to yours...so will be actual, and as close as i can get! Winning bidder will contact me at end of auction, so i can calculate the shipping and total, will add 3% for paypals fee. I have a free gently used box. Please pay by Sunday night, so we can get this boy shipped to you on Monday by Express Mail. I am reaching the end of my season and shipping birds...so i dont want to ship too much later in the month, just getting too cold here already. I will be assessing some birds at this time, offering some for shipment...and will be the last shipments for this year then.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by