SQ Spangled OEG Rooster~Proven~Last one!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Last of my Spangle OE's!! Here is a very nice Spangle rooster... bought from breeder who showed them, female line. This boy has comb already clipped, could be shown... very nice boy. 1 yrs old. He was abit gamey with his hen...but now has settled down and is very sweet, can be held no problem...he was just abit protective of his girl. He is proven, we hatched out several chicks, and just decided not to do spangles at this time. Just too many projects and i needed to narrow things down abit here. Shipping will be estimated according to weight and your zipcode, so i can quote you if you are interested. I am guesstimating around $36-$40 depending on distance. Will have to ship on a Monday to try to guarantee next day...or on a cooler day when it is not so hot, pickup is always welcome! Shipping will be added to price, at end of auction... please pay with paypal. If you are interested in him, and plan to attend Mt Hope Swap meet this month, i can meet you there to save a trip or on shipping. Feel free to PM me with any further questions.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by