St. Mary's County Maryland and Surrounding Area?

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by MysticalMom, Oct 12, 2010.

1. MysticalMom

MysticalMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    Hi all. I'm just wondering who all is from The St. Mary's County Maryland area? I feel like I'm all alone down here. [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. Cousgirl

Cousgirl Out Of The Brooder

Apr 21, 2010
    Prince George's County, here. Used to live in Wicomico county (a much better place for chickens).

Do you know of any Chicken related shows or clubs down here? I'm feeling rather left out myself. [​IMG]

3. MysticalMom

MysticalMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2009
    I only have ducks. LOL But I don't know many other poultry people around here. [​IMG]

4. heather112588

heather112588 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 12, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    I'm rather disappointed....it tooked me til page 10 in to find other flock owners in md! I'm in baltimore county and i was starting to think i was the only one.

5. mrs_woodguy

mrs_woodguy Out Of The Brooder

Oct 28, 2010
    You are not alone.. unless you are looking for other duck owners... I have chickens or rather they have me. I am also in St. Mary's County. I have only had chickens since April. Farmers Market, Easter..need I say more?

6. SOMD Chicken Mafia

SOMD Chicken Mafia Out Of The Brooder

Jan 27, 2011
    Southern Maryland
    I know this is a old post but i wanted to say i live in southern maryland [​IMG]

7. chrissybop

chrissybop New Egg

Apr 1, 2011
    Hello everyone! I'm from So.Md too! Mechanicsville to be exact. My 1st ever chicks will be shipped here around the 12th and my kids and I can't wait!

8. WalkerH

WalkerH Chillin' With My Peeps

Older post, but I wanted to say I'm in Southern Maryland too. St. Mary's. Hoping to increase my flock come Sept., fair time.

9. SOMD Chicken Mafia

SOMD Chicken Mafia Out Of The Brooder

Jan 27, 2011
    Southern Maryland
    I just wanted to add I live in Hollywood, Maryland.

10. onwingsofdragons

onwingsofdragons Out Of The Brooder

Jun 28, 2011
    North Texas
    Anne Arundel [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by