St. Mary's County Maryland and Surrounding Area?

MysticalMom

Songster
10 Years
Jul 1, 2009
Hi all. I'm just wondering who all is from The St. Mary's County Maryland area? I feel like I'm all alone down here.
tongue.png

Hi, I live in Mevhanicsville and new at this. I got all my chicken stuff now I'm looking for pullets. Where is a good place to get pullets in St. Marys Co?

I live on the Eastern shore of MD but work a lot in So MD,Lexington park to Waldorf and on to Annapolis.I'm looking hard for 1-3 light Brahma hens for my wife,if anybody has or knows where to get some.We have a mixed flock of about 23 laying hens,but the light Brahmas have proven hard for us to find.Like a couple maran hens too.Thanks

Hi All,

I live in Calvert County and I am new on here. I was wondering if anyone in the area of would like to adopt two beautiful and sweet Pekin ducks? We adopted the ducks from my daughters school thinking they would be able to fly and live on a pond in our backyard. I didn't realize they wouldn't be able to fly and I am scared to even leave them in their pen outside at night because it isn't that secure and we have so many foxes in the woods near my house. If anyone is interested in them please let me know!

Prince George's County, here. Used to live in Wicomico county (a much better place for chickens).

Do you know of any Chicken related shows or clubs down here? I'm feeling rather left out myself.
hmm.png

I'm rather disappointed....it tooked me til page 10 in to find other flock owners in md! I'm in baltimore county and i was starting to think i was the only one.

Back
Top Bottom