St. Patty's day green egg swap??

farmerChef

Songster
9 Years
Nov 18, 2010
Southern Georgia
My Coop
My Coop
Ok, so when I was putting my Valentines eggs in lockdown last night, I was think of setting some eggs for St. Pattys day. I was thinking, hey I could set green eggs! :lol: I checked the calendar, and the eggs would have to be set next Satuday, Feb 25, so the eggs woud have to be mailed next Tuesday or Wednesday.

I am looking for someone to swap green eggs with. I have EEs that lay green eggs, so I am looking to set green or olive colored eggs. I could swap 6-8 green eggs to 2 people, I do have a few brown and white egg hens with my Amer roo, but I want to only set the green ones. I wouldn't mind getting green duck eggs, but they would have to be mailed tomorrow or Wednesday.

If more than 2 people want to swap, then maybe we can do a mini egg swap.

I guess my arm could be twisted............... LOL
lol.png

I have to send you out Serama eggs and was planning to get them out Wed. I can get some green eggs together and I DO have runner duck eggs that are a pale green. Duck eggs will be mixed...since everyone is out together. I sent 2 batches out with great feedback. 13/14 & 7/8 developing.

I would LOVE to twist your arm , especially since you already sending me eggs. ;) :D
Which Wednesday are you sending the serama eggs? If you mean tomorrow, I wouldn't mind the mixed duck eggs. if you mean next Wednesday, then chickens eggs are fine. Or you could send a little a both if you wanted, but that would mean some wouldn't hatch on St.Pattys day ( which is fine, as long as there are a few for the 17th ;) )

:D :D

Ack...didn't think of that....
ok... I have the Serama ready, I will ship them tomorrow with the duck eggs... I have 6 green eggs now and I will add what I get tomorrow.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom