St.Paul east side

RedJungleFowl

Songster
7 Years
Apr 23, 2012
Cailfornia
So I have some cousin who lives on the east side of st.paul and they were wondering about the laws of raising chickens on the east side or in st.paul also if a rooster is allow! How much would it cost or anything!

Easiest is to have cousin go to city hall and ask. There is no fee for that. If cousin is computer search savvy than he would be able to find the zoning laws for his area.. I remember responding to a post a while ago about South St Paul. They did not allow chickens in that town. Not sure if St Paul capital would be different.??? If cousin is not in city proper but out in the sticks. then he should go and visit the county offices.

WISHING HIM BEST
thumbsup.gif

Easiest is to have cousin go to city hall and ask. There is no fee for that. If cousin is computer search savvy than he would be able to find the zoning laws for his area.. I remember responding to a post a while ago about South St Paul. They did not allow chickens in that town. Not sure if St Paul capital would be different.??? If cousin is not in city proper but out in the sticks. then he should go and visit the county offices.

WISHING HIM BEST
thumbsup.gif
Haha thanks I guess LOL!

Back
Top Bottom