Okay, I was the INSANE person posting about "whether to help or not to help" the past few days (and having a close encounter with disaster when I did help). So the first one made it, in spite of me causing a bleeder. I opted to let nature take it's course with the second one and, probably no surprise, it was out on it's own this morning. So I went to take the last three eggs out of the nest today, so Mom duck could get on with the mothering thing, and darned if I don't have another one 'in process'. So if I have to wait until tomorrow for this one to hatch (these have been notoriously slow) how is that first duckling going to be doing if Mom waits until the fourth day to take him out for his first feeding and watering? Geez, it seems my last few hatches have just happened without incidence. And now this one's got me a nervous wreck. Anyway, here's a picture of miracle duckling #1 (they are all little miracles aren't they??? ) He/she's a Magpie mix, but looking mostly Magpie.