stained glass in stone

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by hoppy, Jul 15, 2010.

1. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    I just put this photo show together, thought I'd share. I mostly make these for people for pets that have passed on. they are not very shippable so only those lucky Mainers get them at this point (except for the boxes, I can ship those). if you like my page, please make like on the facebook site ( I want to see how this works)
    opps, didn't work, try again

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Centr...28299457204854?v=wall&ref=mf&__a=3&ajaxpipe=1
    not sure how this will come up but best thing to look at is the new post of stained glass rocks!
    music with pictures of glass in stone

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  2. Joz

Joz Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2009
    MidCity, New Orleans
    Cool!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  3. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    good, it must have worked!
    [​IMG]

4. piecemaker

piecemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Centerville Texas
    Very neat. I do mosaic glass and have wanted to do stepping stones. Maybe when it cools off. Keep up the good work.

piecemaker

5. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    thanks

6. painterman

painterman Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2010
    london
    wow there nice [​IMG] and there was me thinking i was talented [​IMG] keep up the good work [​IMG]

7. hoppy

hoppy I'm not all fluff

May 5, 2007
    central maine
    thanks.
    I've had a request for an old golden retriever (head only) having a hard time finding a good picture. usually the client provides them but since this is a surprise, the client can't do that. does anyone have a direction to point me? I've tried google senior golden retriever for a search , I need the white faced dogs.

8. painterman

painterman Out Of The Brooder

Apr 27, 2010
    london
    hi there i know what u mean by reference material i normally get unfocused pics or the back of there heads, lol. i usually try google search or scout around. its perciverance too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by