1. mom4morecritters

mom4morecritters Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2008
    Northern Minnesota
    I've researched Stall Dry on the BYC forum. From everything I read it is the product I needed. I ended up ordering a bag because my local feed store doesn't carry it. Yes, the shipping was more than the actual bag, but I have NO DOUBT I will not be disappointed in my purchase!

My Stall Dry came yesterday and I am so excited to begin putting it to use! [​IMG] My hubby doesn't share my excitement, but he also doesn't share my obsession for chickens either! [​IMG]

My babies are going to get a fabulous treat today and I can't wait! [​IMG]

~Anne

2. Beau coop

Beau coop Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2008
    WNY
    I LOVE my stall dry!!! DE was impossible to find, so I tried this. LOVE LOVE LOVE [​IMG]

3. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    I hate having to get stuff shipped.

Look out for SweetPDZ as well - its basically the same as Stall Dry.

4. chickensducks&agoose

chickensducks&agoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Are there any risks associated with Stall Dry? And if you use it, are your eggs still organic?

5. mullers3acers

mullers3acers Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2007
    la porte, In
    I bought a bag yesterday for the cow stall hoping it will cut cleaning time.

6. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    I use sweet pdz for my coop, my rabbit hutch and my cat litter (ihave 2 indoor cats). I love it. It controls the moisture and odor and it doesnt hurt my family. I love the stuff. I wasnt willing to pay the s&h for DE and nobody carries the codex food grade around where I am. I highly recommend it.

7. Dustoff79

Dustoff79 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 5, 2008
    San Antonio, Texas
    chickensducks&agoose :

Are there any risks associated with Stall Dry? And if you use it, are your eggs still organic?

Stall Dry is DE and clay, I know of no hazard associated with it. and yes you are still organic. in fact the stall-dry mixed with your shavings are great in the compost pile.​

8. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    I also love stall dry! It made such a difference with our coops! I also use it in our litter boxes.

9. vfem

vfem Yoga...The Chicken Pose

Aug 4, 2008
    Fuquay Varina, NC
    I have not been able to find DE either.... The local feed store does have Stall Dry now... so that is what I will do when hubby gets home. He also need to get me a new feeder. I just stopped by for Scratch and made a list while I was there! LOL

10. djackjr

djackjr Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2008
    Graham Wa.
    YAY I passed my local feed store on my way home for work and saw a sign for Stall-DRY!!!! Now when I finish my coop and get my chickens..thats the first place I will go and pick up a bag or two!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by