Standard Bronze or Midget White turkey hatching eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by A.T. Hagan, Apr 10, 2012.

1. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
    It's June in Florida now and the weather is hot all of the time. This means the fertility of my toms will take its seasonal dip as it does every year when the hot season arrives so I will not be selling any more hatching eggs before this Fall.

See you then!

I have Standard Bronze or Midget White turkey hatching eggs available. This season we set sixty two eggs from both varieties and successfully hatched fifty five of them. Pictures of the newly hatched poults below.

Six for $27 or 12 for $45. This includes Priority Mail shipping and delivery confirmation. I include extras in every order.

PM me for more information or if you would like to place an order so that I can get yours into the schedule.

Checks or money orders may be sent to me at:

A.T. Hagan
    P.O. Box 140008
    Gainesville, FL 32614-0008

I am now accepting PayPal for those who prefer it to mailing a check or money order. PM me with your e-mail AND shipping addresses and I will send you an invoice.

Photos of my breeder stock, some of last year's birds, and this year's newly hatched poults.

Midget White turkey breeding stock

They are tractored and moved every day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some of last year's young stock in their growout pen

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Standard Bronze turkey breeding stock

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The first batch out of the incubator on their way to the brooder.

[​IMG]

The poults at seven days old:

[​IMG]

And growing like weeds. They are for sale as well, but local pickup only. If you live in the North or Central Florida area PM me for prices and pickup arrangements.

Feel free to PM with any questions you may have.

Last edited: Jun 4, 2012
  2. justsomeguync

justsomeguync Out Of The Brooder

Oct 29, 2010
    I received many extras, excellent packing, fast shipping.

I do recommend that everybody who buys tells their post office what is coming and about when they are expected. For the first time ever, my package was left hanging in a bag on my mailbox. They have never done anything like this before, I don't know if they have a new employee, or why this was different.

I believe that they will be ok, given the great packing job that Mr. Hagan did.

Thanks.

Gene

3. Marc4604

Marc4604 New Egg

Nov 30, 2013
    Do you also ship to Europe?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by