Standard Cochin breeders

cochin123

Songster
10 Years
Mar 9, 2009
fort walton beach, fl
who will have egg for sale in the spring .
big_smile.png

If everything goes as planned, I should have blue, black, silver laced and gold laced standard size. I will also have very limited standard partridge (I only have one roo and one hen) and limited mottled bantams. If you wanted any of these, I could mix them in with an order of eggs with some of the other colors. I will be separating them within the next month or so into separate breeding pens. If you're interested, let me know.

If I do not sell my Flock and honestly right now I am not trying, I will have BBS and Partridge Available, mine come from Breeders and some are Show Quality.

I will probably have eggs for sale around April 1st. I breed and show black, blue, white and am working on brown red, brown and buff large fowl. The blacks, blues and whites I breed from are all show quality (these birds have been shown and have won). I have three hens that just celebrated 7 years of life and many more in the 4 to 5 year old range. These birds have excellent livability, lay well for cochins and show even better. I will probably only sell black and white eggs this year.
Working on posting new pictures of 2009 hatch birds on our website www.garrettnest.com

Thanks,

Bo Garrett

He does have Bantam Cochins, and wonderful ones at that! If you are asking if he has any for sale... well he did a couple of months ago... but I'll leave that to him to answer
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom