Standard Cochin Cockerels

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by mossfamilyfarm, Aug 18, 2010.

1. mossfamilyfarm

mossfamilyfarm Out Of The Brooder

Feb 24, 2010
    Greenville, IL
    I have (2) Standard Cochin cockerels for sale. They were taken to the fair by the girl I got them from and the Buff won 1st and the Black took 3rd. They seem to be pretty nice guys and I really want them to find a nice loving home. I believe these guys would be good for a hobby breeder as they still have a lot of maturing to do. i am guessing that they are somewhere around 3-4 months old, as they still have their little peeps... They are SUPER friendly, and if they weren't boys I would def. be keeping them for myself. I have never shipped a chicken, but if you want them you can either pick him up here or I can ship, but you'll have to walk me through it and pay shipping costs. I would like $8 each as thats what I paid for them. If you are interested, please PM me and we can work it out!!

2. mossfamilyfarm

mossfamilyfarm Out Of The Brooder

Feb 24, 2010
    Greenville, IL
    So... I noticed I put up the wrong picture... so here are a couple more that are better than the first [​IMG] Sorry!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by