Standard Cochin eggs wanted

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by leslie0815, Oct 19, 2008.

1. leslie0815

leslie0815 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Georgia
    I am so bummed, I lost my only STD Brahma roo to a fox I think, he has just disappeared no feathers or nothing. Hunters who hunt our land have seen a pair of foxes so they are my guess. I onlyhave 2 of his babies and they are both hens......I use to have STD Cochins and loved their disposition so I thought I would try them again. If anyone has any please let me know.
    Thanks Leslie

2. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I have standard Partridge cochins and standard blue, black, and splash. I will have eggs available starting the first week in November. Email me if you have any other questions.

3. Rosey

Rosey Out Of The Brooder

Jan 26, 2007
    Moncks Corner, SC
    I have standard cochin eggs available. My hens are white, buff, partridge, barred rock and red. Let me know if you are interested.............[​IMG]

4. chick2good4u

chick2good4u Chillin' With My Peeps

I'd also like to buy some fertile standard cochin eggs. Rosey do you or KristenH still have any?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  5. jenlynn4

jenlynn4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    PA
    Unfortunately all my girls are moulting right now and quit laying! I will post as soon as they start back up.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. horsechick

horsechick Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2007
    Eaton, Ohio
    Hi,
    Are those standards Jen?
    Thanks!
    Angela

7. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

here's some quick shots of some of the birds. I've got 30 or so and all of them are not photogenic!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    jenlynn4.... that pic is too cute! I love how they are all lined up, asking "what do you have for us?" [​IMG] Priceless [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by