Standard Cochin Pullets - 9 months old (2 blue, 2 black)

smoothmule

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 12, 2008
Buffalo, Missouri
I have 4 lovely, fluffy Standard Cochin pullets available. Must be sold together. Two blue pullets and 2 black pullets. I don't have a rooster for these girls. They are nearing laying age but have not laid yet, the only roosters I have free ranging are Araucana's but they're not laying yet so they should be ready for spring breeding and laying with your rooster. They have been allowed to free range all winter and have grown into beautiful young pullets. The photo's were taken in November. They were hatched in May 2011. Beginning price is $80 for all four, shipping is extra and will be the cost of shipping boxes plus actual shipping. Payment by paypal only. Post here with any questions and bidding here. Price is firm, no trades.

I love them but live in Ohio. Will ask my brother in law who lives in your area if he would do a pick up and bring them over. I doubt it, but never hurts to ask!

I would like to buy them. What is the next step? Do I post a bid or PM you? .....How heavy are the pullets....trying to calulate the shipping weight for shipping cost

Jerry

HOW DO I FIGURE OUT THE PRICE FOR SHIPPING AN THE BOXES? I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT BIG BIRDS BEFOR . WOULDENT KNOW WHERE TO EVEN START. THANKS

Back
Top Bottom