Standard Cochin Pullets - 9 months old (2 blue, 2 black)

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by smoothmule, Feb 15, 2012.

1. smoothmule

smoothmule Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Buffalo, Missouri
    I have 4 lovely, fluffy Standard Cochin pullets available. Must be sold together. Two blue pullets and 2 black pullets. I don't have a rooster for these girls. They are nearing laying age but have not laid yet, the only roosters I have free ranging are Araucana's but they're not laying yet so they should be ready for spring breeding and laying with your rooster. They have been allowed to free range all winter and have grown into beautiful young pullets. The photo's were taken in November. They were hatched in May 2011. Beginning price is $80 for all four, shipping is extra and will be the cost of shipping boxes plus actual shipping. Payment by paypal only. Post here with any questions and bidding here. Price is firm, no trades.

2. jujubee

jujubee Feather Hill Farm

Mar 3, 2011
    I love them but live in Ohio. Will ask my brother in law who lives in your area if he would do a pick up and bring them over. I doubt it, but never hurts to ask!

3. jerryf

jerryf Out Of The Brooder

Jul 21, 2007
    Fergus Falls, MN
    I would like to buy them. What is the next step? Do I post a bid or PM you? .....How heavy are the pullets....trying to calulate the shipping weight for shipping cost

Jerry

4. thea71701

thea71701 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2009
    camden AR.
    HOW DO I FIGURE OUT THE PRICE FOR SHIPPING AN THE BOXES? I HAVE NEVER BOUGHT BIG BIRDS BEFOR . WOULDENT KNOW WHERE TO EVEN START. THANKS

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by