Standard (mostly) chickens for sale (Marion, NC)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by asher, May 27, 2007.

1. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    I am listing these for my aunt. If you have any specific question, I can ask them for you. Most of the females being listed are old enough to laying and/or are currently laying, I believe. Don't expect anything more than pet quality as she has had them more for the laying capabilities than anything and we don't know about these breeds. No shipping. Located half way between Asheville and Hickory.

Spangled Old English Game Hen $3

2 other game hens, unsure of the coloring $3 each

Australorp hens (we think) $3 each

Silver Laced Wyandottes (I think) one hen and her daughter (maybe half grown or a bit older) just beautiful! $4 each

Std. Cochinx Bantie Silkie mix hens, black. Very sparse leg feathering and crests. Best broodies you will EVER meet! $2 each

Also have a standard cochin patridge roo, very very sparse foot feathering, very good boy, great protector. MUST go to a great home that will love him. He is not for eating.

Various Ameracauna girls. $4 each

2 Sumatra/Sexlink roos ~ the boys are GORGEOUS despite being mixes. They look just like Sumatras, but have gold around their necks. $2 each

May be more we missed, just ask! hehe

2. mahsmaj

mahsmaj Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2008
    Hannibal, Missouri
    could you ship one of the silkie hens???

3. asher

asher Chicken Enabler Extraordinaire

Jan 26, 2007
    Mountains of NC
    Hey ~ sorry, that was posted over a year ago and I don't have those any more.

4. mahsmaj

mahsmaj Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2008
    Hannibal, Missouri
    LOL [​IMG] Sorry

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by