Standard Polish Eggs for sale, $15 plus ship, FL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickenzoo, Mar 6, 2009.

1. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

I'll have a dozen Polish Eggs from my Different pens of these Colors to ship out on Mon:

WCRed roo over WCRed & Golden Laced hens
    WCBlues w/ a splash hen also
    WCBlacks
    Buff Laced

$15 for a dozen plus extras & $12 shipping = $27

Birds can be viewed on my website...

Please Post Sold and paypal [email protected] if you'd like them [​IMG]

2. BackSwampGirl

BackSwampGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2008
    Richlands,NC 28574
    [​IMG] Hey how are you?I did let you know that I did get 3 baby silkies from your eggs.They are so cute.They are 4 weeks old today.I have not moved them out yet.But I plan to tomorrow,I want ask you what colors were they mixed with.1 of them is whitish gray,1 is buff and some white,& black.Ther other one is whitish w/some buff and a little black mix.it is hard to explain,,lol.But I was wondering if they yours run together.They are fully featherd.Sweet as can be!! It is not hard to handle them.I was wondering if you have any red,blue,pure silkies.Please let em know,,,Thanks so much.......Sandra in NC

3. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Quote:Hi

All my Silkies are separated except my Reds & Buffs, and for a time I had a Buff Silkie in with Whites to get lite buffs, but I believe I listed that when I sold them. Your Lite buff w/ white and some black should be the lighter partridges. The gray / white is probably a splash, but I also get a pretty blue from them too. I'll try to post pics of ones that just hatched that have sim. colors [​IMG] Enjoy the Little Fluffy Butts, LOL

4. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

Sale Pending ....................

5. cherndon712

cherndon712 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 1, 2008
    WY
    Hey Jen! Got my eggs Saturday! As usual, great packing! None were broken, so I got them set yesterday! Can't wait! I only have 1 polish from the last batch of mixed eggs, so it's kinda lonely! He's in with some marans for now, but I know they think he looks funny!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by