Standard Salmon Faverolle eggs in North GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bantyman, Jun 8, 2008.

1. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    I have 15 Standard Faverolle eggs ready to ship tomorrow if anyones interested in them Again had them sold but they backed out at the last minute The oldest is 5 days old tomorrow so they will still be good to hatch Paypal only to [email protected] Price including shipping will be $25 Might even be able to get a couple more before mailing So looking at 17-18 eggs anyone interested?[​IMG] Just post sold and get in touch with me by PM

Mike

2. malia

malia Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2008
    GA
    sold

3. Harley's girl

Harley's girl Chillin' With My Peeps

AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :thun DARN IT!!!!!!!!!!! You need to come over to the Crazy chicken chain my dear friend!!!! I want those eggs!!!!!!!!!!

4. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Whew! Lucky me. I think DW will kill me if I order any more eggs before fall. I was tempted though, till I ran it by her and she said "NO!" [​IMG]

5. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    Hi Harley's girl... Since you missed Bantyman I thought I would mention I just posted a dozen Exhibition quality Salmon/Blue Salmon Standard Faverolles eggs for sale.

And Bantyman do you know what lines your birds are from... I am always looking for and influx of good genes to add to the pool here.

Blessings,
    Melissa

6. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    How about a week from Monday or tomorrow ?[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by