1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Standard Splash/Blue Cochins~ThomDean line

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Echoinghills, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Echoinghills

Echoinghills Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Up for bids, is a pair of Standard/Giant Blue Cochins, from ThomDean stock. They are 6-8 wks old. The cockeral is a blue splash, looks very nice sized for his age. The pullet will be either splash or blue, i will take in consideration what the buyer prefers! I do not have black available at this time!! Again, chicks will be shipped Express Mail, from my zipcode to yours...and will be quoted by distance/weight from the USPS website. I may have an extra box here to offer, so possibly no box fee. Will update with pics of the chicks soon! Thanks for looking!!! Any questions just PM me anytime! I can combine chick auctions to help save on shipping!!!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 17, 2010
  2. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Pics of the blue cochin chicks:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blue Pullet:
    [​IMG]

If anyone wants better pics, i can take more tomorrow in the daytime. Just PM me.

3. Rodeoclown1189

Rodeoclown1189 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2009
    East TN
    what would be shipping to 37656

4. Echoinghills

Feb 21, 2010
    NE OHIO
    Hi... looks like $26 if the weight is 5lbs... but it may weigh less too. If it is less, i will refund the difference. I can only guess right now, and from what i have shipped in past at this size/age, so i am rounding to 5lbs at this time.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by