Standard Turkey poults or hatching eggs wanted.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hipgnosis, Sep 29, 2009.

1. hipgnosis

hipgnosis New Egg

Oct 5, 2008
    Pekin Indiana
    I know it's late in the season, but needing to replace some predator losses in the flock if at all possible.

Color doesn't matter, just needs to be a standard breed. Any help appreciated.

2. cwhollars

cwhollars Out Of The Brooder

Jun 2, 2009
    Carthage
    Hello , i have barred rocks, my hatch rate over the summer was 90%. I could sell you as many as you want. I have my roosters and hens seperated right now but i can put them back together and have fertile eggs in a few days. I live in Carthage IN, 46115 so at least we are in the same state. Let me know. Also i will have bourban red turkeys in the spring both eggs and pullets. also i have golden seabrights ready right now i have some in my incbator and the hen is still laying an egg everyother day. thanks clint

3. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I have standard bronze turkeys. My hens haven't stopped completely laying yet. I may have some eggs later in the week. You would just have to pay the shipping costs.

4. Bullet

Bullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2009
    Mt. Pleasant
    Hi Miss Prissy, if the other one doesn't take those turkey eggs i would definitely be interested! Please PM me if they don't!

5. ma2babygurl13

ma2babygurl13 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 18, 2009
    Fairborn OH
    I don't know where you are located, but I have Turkey Poults that Im selling. 1 is about 10 weeks old, and pretty sure it is a hen, and we have 2 babys that were just hatched last week. They are standard bronze. PM if you are interested.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by