Standard White Cornish chicks and eggs

cathleenr

In the Brooder
5 Years
Sep 2, 2014
western washington
Have 4 juveniles (about 6 weeks old) and 8 eggs in the incubator, hatching between August 18 and August 21.
Juveniles are local pickup only (western washington) but I will ship day-old chicks and hatching eggs.
Beautifully square and sturdy, these birds will provide an excellent balance of light to dark meat and a high meat to bone ratio.They are pastured and free forage.

Juveniles are $25.00 each and eggs are $40.00/dozen. Day old chicks $8.00 each and ship with BioGel to addresses, not P.O.Boxes, on Mondays or Tuesdays.

Straight run. Photo is of the parent rooster.

My best rooster is recovering from a dog attack...doing well and I expect him to be 100% in a couple of weeks.My hens are laying, but I don't know if they are fertile yet.
I do have a small wait list for them, but I would be happy to add your name.
-Cathleen

Where did you get your start with them if you don't mind me asking. How much for chicks?

I began with some starter birds from 2 breeders, one had chicks that were shipped and I don't recall from where ATM, the other was was within driving distance (150 miles) of me and I picked up older straight-run birds. Out of that group, I have a great rooster, very fertile and with good conformation. He does have rust spots on his shoulders, though so I am trying to only use his chicks for meat or crossing with my Chanteclers.
I have another young rooster I am proving who has pure white plumage and I have higher hopes for his offspring. I have a few eggs incubating now, so far one has hatched.
I'll give him a few more weeks of breeding time before turning off the incubator.

Chicks or eggs are $10.00, plus any shipping.

Cathleen are you planning on having hatching eggs, chicks or adults available for spring 2018. Very much interested, I have my own strain of whites but looking for some new blood. Thank you.

Have 4 juveniles (about 6 weeks old) and 8 eggs in the incubator, hatching between August 18 and August 21.
Juveniles are local pickup only (western washington) but I will ship day-old chicks and hatching eggs.
Beautifully square and sturdy, these birds will provide an excellent balance of light to dark meat and a high meat to bone ratio.They are pastured and free forage.

Juveniles are $25.00 each and eggs are $40.00/dozen. Day old chicks $8.00 each and ship with BioGel to addresses, not P.O.Boxes, on Mondays or Tuesdays.

Straight run. Photo is of the parent rooster.
I am looking for some standard white cornish cockrell chicks. Will you have any to ship out after it cools down?

My best rooster is recovering from a dog attack...doing well and I expect him to be 100% in a couple of weeks.My hens are laying, but I don't know if they are fertile yet.
I do have a small wait list for them, but I would be happy to add your name.
-Cathleen
I am looking for some White Cornish also, DO you still ship chicks? thanks

Cathleen... hoping I can still catch you here! Do you still sell hatching eggs? I'm desperate for White Cornish for my kids to raise with their agriculture group (like a knock-off of 4H). We ordered some White-Laced Reds, but honestly I can see my kids getting frustrated with the technicality of the coloring when they decide to show them. :)

Back
Top Bottom