Standard Wyandottes

Discussion in 'General breed discussions & FAQ' started by Duanescows, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Duanescows

Duanescows Out Of The Brooder

Dec 14, 2009
    Hi. I am new to this forum. Actually been reading on it lots, but just joined today. I am looking for standard wyandottes, very good quality. Can you please let me know what colours you raise and if you are willing to sell any eggs or chicks in the spring.
    Thanks Duane

2. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

I raise Blue-laced reds, silver-laced, and BBS wyandottes. I should eggs available again in the spring.

They are not hatchery birds.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2009
  3. CelticMoon1

CelticMoon1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2009
    Quote:That's an understatement Katy - your birds are BEAUTIFUL [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

Quote:That's an understatement Katy - your birds are BEAUTIFUL [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks! [​IMG]

5. Anne

Anne Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 11, 2007
    Bellingham, WA
    Hi Katy,

I am VERY interested as well, in both the silver laced and BLR. These are standard-sized, right? Do you have a website or somewhere I can see more pics of your birds?

6. Duanescows

Duanescows Out Of The Brooder

Dec 14, 2009
    Hi. I'm just wondering if there is anyone else and any other colours out there?

7. cedar post

cedar post Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 19, 2009
    Seymour,WI.
    I have blue,black, splash, Columbian, Blr,and starting a buff columbian project. I've never tried sending anything. Where you from. Mike

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by