Star Stable anyone?

Oncoming Storm

Crowing
Jun 3, 2019
Do any of you chicken lovers play Star stable? I rediscovered this game after not playing it for five years...and it’s actually...really good. The horses are so lovely now compared to the horses I had when I first played. I’d love to hear your favorite breeds. If you’ve never played, I would highly recommend it.

I am SO PLAYING this! I never knew about this. I used to play a PC game called Star Stable, it was all hunt seat. I wonder if this is related?

I am SO PLAYING this! I never knew about this. I used to play a PC game called Star Stable, it was all hunt seat. I wonder if this is related?
Star stable isn’t one discipline partly because the character models are so old that they don’t really follow any basic jump seat for either hunter or eventing however (the game designers have said that this is their big project this year so that should change), the game leans towards eventing as they have show jumping and cross country races and rumor has it they’re working on dressage races. They also have western gear and stuff so it’s pretty diverse.

Star stable isn’t one discipline partly because the character models are so old that they don’t really follow any basic jump seat for either hunter or eventing however (the game designers have said that this is their big project this year so that should change), the game leans towards eventing as they have show jumping and cross country races and rumor has it they’re working on dressage races. They also have western gear and stuff so it’s pretty diverse.
I already started playing and besides the game controls lagging on my mac, it's great. I'm downloading it onto my gaming PC. I love it. Can you get different horses? Or customize?

I already started playing and besides the game controls lagging on my mac, it's great. I'm downloading it onto my gaming PC. I love it. Can you get different horses? Or customize?
Star stable is constantly adding new horses. They just released the gen 3 Friesian and they’re working on the new Gotland pony. You can customize your avatar, but you can only customize your starter horse by coat and mane color.

Back
Top Bottom