Star Trek! Live long & prosper

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by JennsPeeps, May 8, 2009.

1. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    We're headed to see the movie tomorrow. I'm not a super Trekkie but I am excited! The trailers look great.

2. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Right there with you kids are gone this weekend and judging by the trailers its right up my alley... MOvie time and oh yeah dont forget the [​IMG]

3. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

I was raised by Trekkies....and have successfully converted DH who said that anything fantasy based was "stupid and a waste of time" into a loyal follower as well! We are having date nite this weekend to see it....and thank goodness Harry Potter comes out just in time for my bday July 15th cause thats all i want!!!

4. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    trekkies forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cant wait to see the movie here.......................... beam me up Scottie...............

5. DawnSuiter

DawnSuiter Chillin' With My Peeps

I am hoping for a double feature tonight of Star Trek & X-Men.

Yeah.. I'm a trekkie.. you can reach me at [email protected] which is the address used on my 'starfleet application' aka the mmorpg [​IMG] can't wait.

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

I have loved Star Trek since I was a little kid.

7. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

IT WAS AMAAAAAZING *falls on the floor* i just walked in the door, back from seeing it. WHOA man, that was great. I loved XMen cause im more of an xmen person, but wow, star trek was great. From what I remember watching as a child, they nailed the characters perfectly.

8. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Yes, you will love it! Hubby and I went to see it Wednesday night as a preview. 3 of our sons work at Muvico, and we went in to see the first run.
    I think even if you are not into Star Trek, you'd enjoy the movie a lot! [​IMG]

9. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    I love Star Trek, been a fan since mid 1970's! Watched most of the reruns and would love to see more reruns going on in our satellite dish.

10. sparkles2307

sparkles2307 Terd of Hurtles

DH wants to cut the tv for the summer...I dont think I could go that long w/out Trek

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by