Started Bantam Chocolate Orpington Pair

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pips&peeps, Nov 21, 2011.

1. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    I am offering anotehr pair of bantam chocolate orpington chicks. These are pure english birds from the Rob Boyde lines, not crossed with any american birds.

These chicks have been vaccinated for mareks. Shipping is a flat $55.00 for box and express mail service. They are around 6-8 weeks of age now. If your State requires additional testing to legally ship the bird, you will be responsible for those charges also. I cannot ship to Virginia. Of course I am NPIP certified and AI clean. Payment with postal money order or cashier's check please. Local pickup is also available.

The cockerel is 3 lb 12oz and the pullet is 2 lb 10 oz that I am breeding with.

This pair will ship later than my other auctions as the male is a bit younger than the female and is pretty naked.....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
  2. cowpiesnhorseapplesfarm

cowpiesnhorseapplesfarm Out Of The Brooder

Nov 21, 2011
    Belgrade Montana
    I just want to say those are some beautiful orps there. [​IMG] Will you be offering these again? I think I need them. We just moved here from out of state so still setting up the yards. [​IMG]
    Jami

3. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Yes, I will have more. Just put eggs in the incubator.

I come over to Hamilton every spring for a show the first week of May.

4. PoultryQueen29

PoultryQueen29 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    If I werent so far away they would be MINE!!! Good luck selling them [​IMG]

5. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Quote:The first pair I sold went to Louisiana; made it in less than 24 hours.

6. david58

david58 New Egg

Dec 31, 2010
    georgia
    6-8 weeks old and weight that much! They will weight 10 lbs. at a yr old.I don't understad your ad.

7. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Quote:I fixed it; do you understand now?

8. pips&peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Just wanted to make a comment. I just saw a eBay auction for choc orp eggs. There are some pictures of the breeder birds shown. One of the hens/pullets appears to have split wing.

This is why people should buy from someone who has bred birds for more than a couple minutes.........

I cannot guarantee that the chicks won't have some kind of defect as they mature, but I won't be breeding birds that have noticeable defects to begin with!

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  9. 50+Buff_Orphingtons

50+Buff_Orphingtons Out Of The Brooder

Nov 30, 2010
    Woods, KS
    I havent heard of chocolate orphingtons where did they come from?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by