1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

started Christmas shopping yet?

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by ams3651, Nov 15, 2008.

1. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    I bought several things from the clearance shelf in the toy dept for my little one a couple months ago. They dont get alot so I only have 2 things left for him. My oldest wants a PS2 so I still have that to get but he knows how things go around here, he gets one big gift and a couple small things. My kids arent spoiled they dont get more than they want. Its my sisters and family I havent yet, they might get homemade. My boyfriends family kind of cut us off last year so if they decide to make a showing they will get the gifts that are still in the closet from last year. [​IMG] Have you started yet? Any shopping deals?

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  2. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Yes we have and I think we are almost done! [​IMG] We have been picking up things throughout the year and we are almost ready.

3. Rachael

Rachael Out Of The Brooder

Oct 26, 2008
    Ireland
    think im almost done [​IMG] got most stuff throughout the year, just a few left to get now

4. Ms. Lewis Rich

Ms. Lewis Rich Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Baaaah Humbug!

5. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I have begun but I am making many of the gifts I will give this year. I hate to shop so I usually procrastinate every year on the buying part of the deal [​IMG]

6. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

Other than for each other, the rest of the family is all done. We started on December 27th last year for this years Christmas. We won't go out on the 26th. We may be chicken crazy but we are not nuts.... And the way things are going this year, I think everyone is getting eggs next year. LOL

7. freshegg

freshegg Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    greenfield,ma
    last weekend I got my daughter ps2 at walmart for $129 and got a $30 walmart card with it free, also got her a laptop for $298 and a guitar hero for $45 at kmart. I have to get for DH and GD,DD and son and Im done. look up blackfriday.com and get the deals alot of places are having preblack friday sales like walmart did last week.

8. Colored Egg Farmer

Colored Egg Farmer Chicken overload

yep we started Christmas shopping the day after Christmas last year. A lot of sales to choose from and just packed them away.

9. key west chick

key west chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2008
    Gainesville, GA
    Yup, PS3 games for my son, some stocking stuffers, and a Lifes Good t shirt for DH.

10. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    just got back and checked my sister and her husband off the list and my boyfriends daughter. Im making tote / grocery bags for them too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by