started Marans chicks, spokane wa. pickup please.. **SOLD**

fdnick

Master Chicken Hoarder
12 Years
Aug 22, 2007
Spokane, Wa.
Have blue, black, black Copper, silver cuckoo and cuckoo, these are extra chicks I hatched out from Mr. Cox lines.. have TOO many so weeding some out they are from 4 to 8 weeks old.. will get an actual count today but at least 13 to 15 chicks
smile.png

$10 each or a package deal for all
Denna

Last edited:
Denna,

Have they been seperated from the adult chickens? AND, did you not buy and MM chicks?????

I have a friend that would like some marans, but she is strict on bio-security as she had a "friend" give her birds that wiped out most of her flock....

I will call her this morning and find out if she is interested.

How many chicks are there?

We have never bought any chicks from Murrary McMurray, did get some polish from Big R.. our giant cochins came from Welp last Aug.. these guys all hatched out from eggs from Jim Cox.. they have not been with any of our adults yet, they are still in the chick room
smile.png

Denna

I have the polish I bought in a separate room kinda like in quarentine.. haha,, they and the turkeys we got from Big R.. I like to play it SAFE.. so far all of them and the turkeys are doing great and no issues, have had them about 3 weeks??? or so..

HEY JJ.. have not heard from you in awhile are you guys finally dug out from the snow??? we still have a foot in the back yard..

Jean.. a guy called from freeman this morning (had posted them on craigslist) looks like the marans are sold..
Denna

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom