Started Mille Fleur d'Uccles - Pick up in Indiana - New Photos

Schultz

CluckN'Crow Farm
11 Years
Aug 5, 2008
Indianapolis
We have a started flock (8 weeks) of Mille Fleur d'Uccles for sale. They come from show quality parents and are already quite stunning. This is the oldest recognized d'Uccle breed and they are very friendly and docile. The started flock consists of one cockerel and 6 pullets. They are pick up only in Indiana; unfortunately we cannot ship. Please PM us for additional details or questions.
Thanks for looking!!

Mr. Slippers - Sire
DSC05153.jpg

Mothers
DSC05147.jpg

Chicks
DSC06575-1.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks, I am just not comfortable with shipping birds, 3 days is a long time to be in a box being shuffled around by the post office. Sorry.
Thank you for the compliment. We adore our birds!

I've had only one instance when the birds took 3 days to get to their destination. Most of the time it's 1 1/2 days. I put some big chunks of watermelon in the box with them so they have plenty of 'fluids' for their trip.
smile.png

They are beautiful, if I hadn't sworn off d'uccles (and didn't have way too many birds already) I'd be all over them!

Last edited:
Thanks Shelly! If they were a little younger, I might consider it, it's really just a personal decision for us.

Good to see you and thanks for the compliment. Hope all is well down there!

OH goodness, these are very pretty I just wish I hadn't gone through all the months chicken money! My sister is a d'Uccle nut and we had some but the hens were eaten so I just got rid of the rooster! too bad... they are very pretty!

Oh, this is killing me! I really need Mille Hens and my sister is going to be in Indiana next weekend passin through Indianapolis for a family reunion. But I can't take any new chickens until I rehome some of the cockerels I have, and we just bought 2 new tires for my car. Drat! Someone is going to be very lucky to get your group!

Why oh why must you tempt me so?!

They're absolutely gorgeous, Schultz! I imagine these guys will get snatched up pretty fast. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom