1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Started Mille Fleur d'Uccles - Pick up in Indiana - New Photos

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Schultz, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    We have a started flock (8 weeks) of Mille Fleur d'Uccles for sale. They come from show quality parents and are already quite stunning. This is the oldest recognized d'Uccle breed and they are very friendly and docile. The started flock consists of one cockerel and 6 pullets. They are pick up only in Indiana; unfortunately we cannot ship. Please PM us for additional details or questions.
    Thanks for looking!!

Mr. Slippers - Sire
    [​IMG]

Mothers
    [​IMG]

Chicks
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 5, 2011
  2. Sunshinechiwa

Sunshinechiwa Out Of The Brooder

Apr 1, 2011
    Punta Gorda, Fl.
    When start the time that you can ship again ? I wish I live close, but I'm very far from you.
    Good Luck ! They are BEAUTIFUL !

3. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks, I am just not comfortable with shipping birds, 3 days is a long time to be in a box being shuffled around by the post office. Sorry.
    Thank you for the compliment. We adore our birds!

4. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    New Photo Added!

5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I've had only one instance when the birds took 3 days to get to their destination. Most of the time it's 1 1/2 days. I put some big chunks of watermelon in the box with them so they have plenty of 'fluids' for their trip. [​IMG]

They are beautiful, if I hadn't sworn off d'uccles (and didn't have way too many birds already) I'd be all over them!

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
  6. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Thanks Shelly! If they were a little younger, I might consider it, it's really just a personal decision for us.

Good to see you and thanks for the compliment. Hope all is well down there!

7. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Any takers?

8. TK Poultry

TK Poultry Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    OH goodness, these are very pretty I just wish I hadn't gone through all the months chicken money! My sister is a d'Uccle nut and we had some but the hens were eaten so I just got rid of the rooster! too bad... they are very pretty!

9. teddiliza

teddiliza Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh, this is killing me! I really need Mille Hens and my sister is going to be in Indiana next weekend passin through Indianapolis for a family reunion. But I can't take any new chickens until I rehome some of the cockerels I have, and we just bought 2 new tires for my car. Drat! Someone is going to be very lucky to get your group!

10. BirdNut

BirdNut Overrun With Chickens

Sep 13, 2010
    Suprise, Arizona
    Why oh why must you tempt me so?!

They're absolutely gorgeous, Schultz! I imagine these guys will get snatched up pretty fast. Good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by