1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Started Pullets

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by KowTippin, Jun 1, 2016.

1. KowTippin

KowTippin Out Of The Brooder

Jul 11, 2013
    So my local hatchery which right now will remain nameless just royally screwed me on my order of Easter Egger started pullets that I ordered and paid for 6 months ago. Apparently they tell you that you can pick up your order any time between business hours but they failed to tell me it was a first come first serve basis and they over sell and if you come at the end of the day your order is already gone instead of going by order number. Anyway now I am looking for reputable places in the US to order Easter Eggers that carry started pullets since now I am 6 months behind on raising chicks..... Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

2. bobbi-j

bobbi-j Overrun With Chickens

Mar 15, 2010
    On the MN prairie.
    I hope you got your money back.

1 person likes this.
  3. Leigti

Leigti Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2015
    Walla Walla WA
    I got started Easter egg or pullets from McMurray hatchery back in January.

1 person likes this.
  4. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    Maybe if you post on your state thread, or ask on the EE thread, you may get some info on possible sources nearest to you.

CT

5. KowTippin

Jul 11, 2013
    I have to wait to speak to a manager because they all left for the day and left the poor store cashiers to deal with the mess of lots of really ****** off people! But you better believe I'll get a refund!

6. KowTippin

Jul 11, 2013
    Thanks ct I'll check out the ee thread if i post the state it'll identify the hatchery and until i see how they plan to resolve i don't want to publicly name them

1 person likes this.
  7. CTKen

CTKen Monkey business Premium Member

Jan 30, 2015
    Africa - near the equator
    You are welcome and good luck

CT

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by