Started White Frizzle Cochin Btm Pair (Lots of pics.)

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Mr. Ree, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Up for your consideration is a BQ pair of 4 month old White Frizzle Cochin Bantams. Pair consists of a frizzle pullet and smooth cockerel. They hatched August 28th so will be 4 months in a week or so. These birds I consider BQ because they are still to young to tell if they will mature to be a bird for the show room. This would be a great pair for kids doing showmanship or 4-H. **I do not have any shipping boxes, so one will have to be provided.** The pics posted are a few months ago, will get updated pics tomorrow. They are still in that stage of development where feathers are being lost and regrown frequently. If you have any questions please feel free to post here or PM me, I will be glad to answer.

I havent shipped birds for over 5 years, because I havent had birds in that long and because last time I did have birds and tried it was a no go. Been asking other people close by where they ship from and have a few places to choose from but still want to double check to be 100% sure. Pick-up is also welcome if that is your choice. ***No personal checks or paypal, MO only.***

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

~Casey

Last edited: Dec 19, 2011
  2. japbantams2011

japbantams2011 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 25, 2011
    Kentucky
    where are you located at in KY?

3. Mr. Ree

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Russell Springs/Jamestown 42642

~Casey

4. Mr. Ree

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Also have an extra smooth cockerel if interested for $15 and a couple Splash frizzle males. One is $10 and the other is free, but these are for pick up only.

~Casey

5. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I wish you could ship the $10 splash fizzle male! [​IMG] [​IMG] Do you have a picture. No matter if you cant ship him though. Thanks

I also love the white pair. I was thinking of purchasing some in the first-second week of January or later. [​IMG] Bummer all tapped out till then. Maybe you will have some more for sale????

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  6. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Are these the current pictures?

7. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    You have pictures of at least 2 smooth white roos up. [​IMG]

The one that is perching and the other one from what I can tell.

8. Mr. Ree

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    There are actually 4 different cockerels pictured. And the original post states these pics are a couple months old. I have updated pics but nobody has requested them so I didnt trouble with posting them.

~Casey

9. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    Well I would like to get a pair, but not until the middle of January. And I would like to see some updated pictures. But thats up to you. If you will have some later to sell that would be great. I guess I am out of luck this time because I just am not able to get them for a few more weeks. I do like them though. [​IMG]

It is so hard to tell, (as in are they just standing a certain way or do they always stand like that, ), but I think I like the cockeral that is in the second to last picture. [​IMG] It looks like a pullet though. I am confused. I will pm you. Thanks so much

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by