1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

started with 3 hens and a roo 3 years ago now well take a look :)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by freenerik, Mar 26, 2015.

1. freenerik

freenerik Out Of The Brooder

Mar 7, 2015
    [​IMG][​IMG] My first 3 hens the 2 gold sexlink have since passed one from a dog and the one in the middle just passed on from EYP. The 3rd is still with us along with 3 black sexlink and 2 red sexlink.
    [​IMG]
    my roo Elvis a wyandotte mix

[​IMG][​IMG]
    My 15 Meyer hatchery rainbow pullet assortment. I figured out most of them we got a barred rock, partridge cochin, ancona or exchequer leghorn not sure on her which breed she is, 3 production reds, 3 golden buff, 3 new hampshire, and then the 3 white ones are ether white rocks or white leghorn.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Well since I didn't get any easter eggers in my rainbow I of course had to get some so my daughter and I went to town to get 3 EE's and came home with the 3 along with a light brahma and a welsummer. Unfortunately I think the welsummer was actually younger then the others and was bullied so much she was unable to eat or drink I am hoping we caught it in time and separated them 3 days ago she is in her own "room" a dog carrier and plenty of food and sugar water.

[​IMG] So now if all stay healthy and strong I will have went from 4 to 7 to 27 gotta love chicken math. Oh and if there are no accidental roos I will need at least 1 more rooster.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2015

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by