Starter flock of 6 Ancona ducks pics added

LittleSquidgenHome

Songster
10 Years
Aug 21, 2009
Michiana
I have 2 drakes and 4 hens that need to go. We are downsizing the flock because of pending hatches and these 6 need to go. They are all black and whites.

The 2 drakes and 3 hens will be 1 year old in May, 1 hen just turned 2 years old last week. The price is for all 6, I would like them to go together, but I will let them go in trios if you wish. The price per trio is $18.

This is an endangered breed and a really fantastic duck. They make a descent table bird and lay 280+ eggs a year. All my hens are currently laying and we get about 3 eggs a day from these gals on average.

These are local pickup ONLY. I cannot ship adults, sorry I can't. I am located in LaPorte Indiana, about 3 miles from the Michigan border.
39556_march_2_2010_023.jpg
[/img]

Last edited:
Me too! I really want some Buff geese! Maybe we can work a deal....
wink.png
We really are about as far apart as we possibly could be and still be in the same state
frow.gif
hello from way up here!

Last edited:
LittleSquidgen,
I just PMed you...and then saw this posting...lol..... it pretty much answers all of my questions!
tongue.png

Prolly another PM heading your way.

And of the 13 ladies I currently have 5 are broody. If you give them eggs to sit on and a quiet place to be, most of the time they will go broody. At least that has been my experience.

I always like PM's.

Back
Top Bottom