Starter flock or cockerels only

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by MainerChick, Nov 30, 2016.

1. MainerChick

MainerChick Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG]
    I have three beautiful, but extra Easter egger/Orpington cockerels I'd like to move along. I'm happy to send a few pullets with them, if that would find one of these beauties a home.

Local pickup only, Lisbon Maine.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2016
  2. madelines hens

madelines hens Out Of The Brooder

Mar 13, 2017
    I'm looking for some orpingtons and i like them i live in the upper part of new hapshire so if thats a problem its fine if i can't get them i would be willing to pay $15 for two hens. i already have 10 hens no roosters and they are all like 2 years old they are very friendly i recently got 2 more and they did fine with the new flock.

3. MainerChick

Hi Madeline,

I still have many to choose from and they're all laying now too. There's a pure buff roo and a couple EE mixes to choose from. I'm not looking to deliver though, do you ever drive out this way?

4. madelines hens

Mar 13, 2017
    yeah, i love orpingtons i tried to get some from someone on backyard chickens and two days before i was going to come pick them up they decided they wanted to keep them a little longer so. yeah i could see what my mom thinks cause we might be able to drive out there.

5. MainerChick

Definitely let me know. We have too many roos, and that buff boy is in first place on my hit list if I can't re home him.

6. madelines hens

Mar 13, 2017
    i will:) i am definitely wanting some orpingtons.

7. madelines hens

Mar 13, 2017
    what road are you cause i want to see how far away you are from me????

8. MainerChick

Did you get my private message Madeline?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by