* Starting All Over??

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by d.k, Jul 16, 2008.

1. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* Hey, Nifty-- Why has the Sanford/Reid thread started all over at the beginning after post #31O??? Is it a glitch??

2. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    What thread is it? Link, please! [​IMG]

3. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

*It seems o.k. now, but I was on it 3 times this afternoon, and after post #31O, the next posts were #1, #2, # 3 and so on. . . . Really strange. (Thanks for the link, Poulets; No idea how you get those. I am seriously computer-challenged.)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  4. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    I have a question ...

Why do you start everything you write with * ?

5. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* I don't know- Kind of a habit, I guess. The star key is also the caps shift key on my cell and it does help to remind me to make sure I am not in "all-caps" mode. If I get a star first, it's in lower case mode.

6. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Thanks for the explanation. Alot of people have asked me that question. Now we all know. LOL

7. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    I am glad it straighted it out. I saw what you were talking about it it was very odd. I checked other threads with a lot of pages to see if it was happening because the threads were so big, but didn't find anything.

It is full moon time yet? [​IMG]

8. d.k

d.k red-headed stepchild

* Must be either getting there or getting there in a couple weeks! [​IMG] (Miss Prissy--That's funny!! 2,3OO posts and nobody's asked me!! Guess I come off mean, eh? Or, just nutz?)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  9. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    d.k :

* Must be either getting there or getting there in a couple weeks! [​IMG] (Miss Prissy--That's funny!! 2,3OO posts and nobody's asked me!! Guess I come off mean, eh? Or, just nutz?)

LOL I was wondering that myself but never thought to ask ya. In email I always sign ~Cassie but nobody has ever asked what the "~" is for. Now it's just a habit after 8 years. LOL​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by