Stick-outs club!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by foREVer, Jun 22, 2011.

1. foREVer

foREVer Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2011
    SE Michigan
    Okay, I wasn't sure where to post this ( probably in the Games, Jokes, & Fun section, huh? :p ), but I basicially wanted to make a thread that is home to all of us people who stick out in a crowd! [​IMG]

About my weirdness:
    I have bright purple hair, and am into making+wearing 'kandi,' or super bright homemade bracelets all up my arms. (Google 'kandi bracelets')
    I am a teenager, female, and music is my life. I play guitar, flute, and piano. I do covers, remixes, dubsteps, and instrumentals of existing songs with my best freind, who is basically my twin. Once we get our first album out, we plan on starting to perform live and writing our own music. I am in L.O.V.E. with Hello Kitty, Rainbows, Kandi, Music, and, of course, CHICKENS! [​IMG]
    A common misconception with me is that I am a bad kid, am depressed, do drugs, etc. What people don't realize is that just because I look a little funny, does not mean that I am into bad stuff! In fact, I have been on the honor rool every year since I can remember, and am a TOTAL teacher's pet! (I save all of the misbehavior for at home, lol)
    I am terrified of needles. I will have panic attacks and pass out when I have to get shots. I am also terrified of severe weather, heights, and ending up working at McDonalds.
    I do not feel like including much more right now, as I am super duper lazy, but if you want to know more feel free to ask!

SO, what makes YOU stand out in a crowd?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  2. Randy

Randy Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 12, 2009
    AR
    I think I'm pretty normal. Doubt anyone would notice me in a crowd.

[​IMG]

3. bakerjw

bakerjw Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2010
    Johnson City, Tn
    My ability to blend in.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by