Sticker Idea??

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by crooked stripe, May 14, 2008.

1. crooked stripe

crooked stripe Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 14, 2008
    N.E Ohio- Suffield
    I belong to another web site just like BYC only it is a fishing
    site. I continue to meet, talk and have a horn blown at me from fellow members, which follows by a friendly wave. They are a great bunch of people just like my friends here at BYC. I was thinking if it would be possible for BYC to have one made for purchase. As you can see in the pic it isn't much just a advertisement to our great site.
    I hope I can post this picture without getting in to trouble for promoting another site. If so, I do apologize in advance. John

[​IMG]

2. justinszoo

justinszoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2008
    NW Ohio
    They already have them in the BYC store.

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  3. crooked stripe

Jan 14, 2008
    N.E Ohio- Suffield
    I saw the bumper stickers but not the vinyl double sided signs with the BYC logo and web site. I will check again and see if I missed it. Thanks for correcting me. John

4. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

John, if you can get me the details on what type of stickers they are and where they got them I'll definitely look into it!

5. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    I would love to have one in white.

6. mangled

mangled Chillin' With My Peeps

I'd buy one as well, in white.

Em

7. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    I think that is a great idea. The vinyl cut out decals are about the only type sticker I am willing to put on my car.

8. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    me too. I have a SC girl vinyl on the left back glass and a USC Gamecock on the right so a BYC logo would go perfect in the middle.

9. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    Quote:Just in case ou didn't know, the BYC Store also has Magnetic Stickers. I have 2 of them on the front door of our trailer and 2 of them on the tailgate of our Dodge Dakota. I love them because they are easily removable whenever we break down and wash the truck.

Dawn

10. crooked stripe

Jan 14, 2008
    N.E Ohio- Suffield
    I e-mailed OGF and I know I will get some kind of response. I will fill you in when received. We have 11600 members but they are 95% in Ohio. This keeps us grouped much closer and gives us a better chance to be recognized by other members. I know BYC is growing by great numbers and is world wide so It will take some time for us to grow so more people know who we are. I have been surprised to find there are a lot of chicken addicts just like us around every corner. You just have to pay better attention when driving around.
    OGF vinyl stickers can be removed many times without damage and then reapplied. They come in white or black to suit your needs. The response may take a couple days so we will just have to wait and see. John

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by