Still air or forced air bator??

Beckey2054

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 30, 2012
Utah
Hi everyone!
Have another question that I know all you wonderful people can help me with.. Love this forum!!!
love.gif

Anyhoo.. Question - DH built us an incubator for us to hatch GG quail eggs in.. He decided to modify it last minute (literally.. eggs arrived today.. going into bator either tomorrow night or saturday morning.. ) He added a small pc fan into the bator to help move the heat around better and maybe help with humidity.. SOO here is my question.. The gentleman we purchased the eggs from gave us instructions on hatching in a still air bator.. and a forced air bator... SO which is my bator now that DH added the fan?? Does it make it a forced air, even though the fan does not control the temp?? Or should I still consider it a still air and go with those temps.. I have decided just today that egg hatching just might make me bald.. lol
barnie.gif

Thank you!! We kind of thought it would now classify as "forced air" but then I don't want to make a mistake and kill my chicks before they have a chance.. Cannot wait to set them...
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom