STILL AVAILABLE... A FEW RIR AND NEW HAMPSHIRE RED CHICKS IN NORTH GA

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bantyman, Jun 19, 2008.

1. bantyman

bantyman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hi everybody [​IMG]
    Still have a few chicks available..22..looking for somebody to take them home and love them and hug them and call them george Sorry lost control there for a moment But they will be 3 weeks old as of this Sunday and they only cost $2 apiece Think of all the fun you could have with a few of these babies Not to mention the fresh eggs in a little while that taste so much better than store bought (Is this working any?) Hey Im trying Any takers on these sweet fuzzy butts? [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 21, 2008
  2. newnanchic

newnanchic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    Newnan, Georgia
    If only you were closer... but with the price of gas I can't possibly drive there to get them. sorry

3. wolfbaine30

wolfbaine30 Crazy Rooster

May 5, 2008
    Blue Ridge,Georgia
    What all kinds do you have?I live just south of ya and I might be interested.Reply here,message me,or pm me.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  4. bantyman

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Right now just a bunch of RIR and a few New hampshire Reds These are standards I have 3 Blue Red rosecombs and 2 Salmon Faverolle roos and 1 hen These are bantams

5. bantyman

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    **bump**
    Still have these babies and they really do want new homes Dont anybody out there want some fuzzy butts? [​IMG]

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Hey, bantyman, you could trade some NH pullet chicks for my five Welsummer cockerels, LOL! [​IMG] J/K!

7. bantyman

Jan 25, 2008
    Blue Ridge GA
    Hey Cynthia [​IMG]
    The guy you sold your Orp to stopped by here and got all my Faverolle bantams and he is really impressed with that bird More cockerels ? [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. wolfbaine30

wolfbaine30 Crazy Rooster

May 5, 2008
    Blue Ridge,Georgia
    [​IMG] Thats right Bantyman! I'm impressed with all my birds.Like I said they are pretty much all pets,and I love my birds....even though my g/f spoils 'em more than I do.I'll try and post pics of them when they get older.Well got a busy day today,got new coops to build.[​IMG]

9. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Yep, I have five Welsummer boys unclaimed. One is sold. Out of the Wellie hatch, I got a 50/50 split boys and girls, better than my usual record. With the RIRs, I got 7 girls and 1 boy, pretty decent numbers, so I can't complain. Just need those few boys out of here so I can get on with the next bunch, LOL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by