Still Fabulous at 11 Months old! (Pic Heavy!)

Oh, my, this is a walk down memory lane! Well, this thread is almost 7 years old now, and sadly only Fancy and She Who Sleeps Standing Up are still around out of all the birds in those pictures. :hmm But at nearly eight years old, the two of them are as beautiful as they were as pullets, and just as sassy! ❤

Fancy.jpg
She Who.jpg

Cwestlake, your hens are lovely and young! Hopefully they, too, have a nice, long life ahead of them, if that's what you're raising them for. :)

The youngsters are 11 months old as of today, and though I've been busy, busy, busy preparing for their new baby sisters that will be coming on Monday, I just had to make time to take pictures of the Fab Five!

Frou-Frou the blue splash Marans--Still big, still fuzzy! This little lady's eyes have gotten considerably lighter in the past month. They used to be almost black!

Pretty Poggy the speckled Sussex, she always poses so nicely for me!

She Who Sleeps Standing Up the partridge Plymouth Rock--Oh, she is so pretty! :love

Iddy Biddy-bird, my other speckled Sussex, showing her attitude as always.

And finally, Fancy the partridge Plymouth Rock, who had a diva glare moment because I tried to take her picture before she was ready:

And then she wouldn't pose as nicely as the rest of them, so this is the best shot of her I got. :rolleyes:

And a shout-out to those in my flock who have bars and most of those who have beards! Those girlies are 2 years old today!

Your Speckled Sussex looks just like mine just beautiful :)

Oh, my, this is a walk down memory lane! Well, this thread is almost 7 years old now, and sadly only Fancy and She Who Sleeps Standing Up are still around out of all the birds in those pictures. :hmm But at nearly eight years old, the two of them are as beautiful as they were as pullets, and just as sassy! ❤

View attachment 2037235View attachment 2037238

Cwestlake, your hens are lovely and young! Hopefully they, too, have a nice, long life ahead of them, if that's what you're raising them for. :)
Thank you so much and yes I’m raising my babies for eggs and pets :)

Back
Top Bottom