Still has blood clots, still at home! Update post#16

wow. hope things continue to just get better, and y'all can say farewell to that kind of stress! it's getting to be the holiday season, and i bet you've got heaps to get done before it gets cold (does it get cold where you are?), so I'm praying that it all gets done without breaking your back, or keeping you of BYC.

Just saw this.

Hope things go well, with the testing! Here's to continued improvement and less stress for yall
smile.png
Will be keepin yall in my prayers

chickensducks&agoose :

wow. hope things continue to just get better, and y'all can say farewell to that kind of stress! it's getting to be the holiday season, and i bet you've got heaps to get done before it gets cold (does it get cold where you are?), so I'm praying that it all gets done without breaking your back, or keeping you of BYC.

Yes, it gets cold here...just not y'all's type of cold. Usually lows in the teens at most, with lots of ice, a little snow. This year is shaping up to be a bad one, if you believe the signs - tons of spider webs, nut tree branches so full of nuts they are practically touching the ground, etc.
The WC nurse called yesterday and wanted to know what the doctor said. I told her to call the doctor. Haven't heard back from her yet.
DH's pulmonary function test has been re-scheduled for the 29th of Sept. Doc said he wanted to wait until the bronchitis is cleared up.
Thank you for your good thoughts.
hugs.gif

Kat,

I hope all goes well with his tests. He must be going bonkers. I've been home for four days and I'm restless! Maybe I have bronchitis too, but I'm going to work tomorrow one way or another! LOL I can just imagine how bonkers you are too, both with him being underfoot and being so worried about him. I hope all else is hanging in there.

Sandra

Back
Top Bottom