Still here in Sonoma and Petaluma, CA

hylla

Chirping
Oct 6, 2009
Atlanta, GA
The system doesn't recognize me because I haven't posted in a while, so this is a reminder Hello and an INVITATION to anyone in the North Bay (45 mins from the Golden Gate Bridge) to visit me at Green String Farm and see our amazing trained fancy chickens and our free range laying flocks, a total of about 700 birds who all know "Stay" by the time they are 7 weeks old. Rob and family have visited and indeed two beautiful white Silky hens are named after his daughters.
I'm at the farm sporadically so schedule in advance with me by email ([email protected]) and plan on checking out the farm store, too. We do the produce for Chez Panisse and have farm tours and many events for visitors - free of course.
I have one partridge Cochin at home in Sonoma because she has some congenital difficulty walking and can't get away from roosters. She also doesn't lay. At home she's a fairly sedentary house pet who loves to be on a lap and snuggling. So far she does all the easy things on command: up, down, kiss, hug (one wing over my right shoulder) but it's only been a couple weeks so lots more to come.
I'm hoping this lets the system know that I'm not spamming so I can post some pictures asap.

Welcome back!
frow.gif
from Washington State glad you joined us!
I wish I could come and visit!

Welcome back from Washington State. If I ever head down to the Bay Area I will try to visit, sounds lovely!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom