still Looking for Bantam Brown Leghorn and Bantam Pheonix

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Feb 4, 2009.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Looking for bantam brown leghorn and pheonix eggs????

Last edited: Feb 6, 2009
  2. Slightly Cracked

Slightly Cracked Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2008
    N.E Oklahoma
    OOOHHH I have some bantam brown leghorns!!!! It is still cold here, but the girls (5 of them ) have been giving me an egg every once and a while. I have to 2 roos in with them so fertility should be good. Once I can count on eggs I would LOVE to ship you some.

I bought them from a bantam brown leghorn breeder that LOVES his birds and shows them. My son will be taking them to a bantam poultry show in March.

3. shelleyb1969

shelleyb1969 Star Bright Farm

AWWWWW! Bantam Brown Leghorns?! I've thought about getting some bantam leghorns myself, but I've only seen the white ones! I bet the brown is pretty!

4. coffeemama

coffeemama Barista Queen

Mar 5, 2008
    Oregono
    They are adorable-saw some at the state fair last summer and fell in love [​IMG]

5. pamperedpoultry

Quote:OHH def keep me in mind... I've got one pair that I'm saleing haven't laid anything since I've had them, but I've got one of their offspring thats a rooster needing him a "girlfriend"....but yes def let me know when you have some eggs

6. Slightly Cracked

Jul 15, 2008
    N.E Oklahoma
    I just picked up 4 eggs from them tonight and I am turning on the incubator tonight!!! So I will let you know something soon! I hope they didn't freeze [​IMG]

7. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Will you be able to ship chicks ? And if you can, how much will it cost to get 12 of them to 29384 in about May ? It will be much warmer then.

8. pamperedpoultry

Quote:Lets hope not! let me know how they do....

9. Slightly Cracked

Jul 15, 2008
    N.E Oklahoma
    Will you be able to ship chicks ? And if you can, how much will it cost to get 12 of them to 29384 in about May ? It will be much warmer then.

Nope, sorry!!
    It would stress me out waayyyy to bad to put babies in a box and send them out in the mail! It makes be nervous enough to trust the PO with eggs.

I will but them in the incubator tomorrow, I will candle in 8-10 days to see what the boys have been up to. [​IMG] and I will let you know.​

10. peeper lilly

peeper lilly Out Of The Brooder

Feb 4, 2009
    i have purebred golden phoenix.........getting ready to start breeding season soon, (making new breeders at the moment). do you have phoenix or are you wanting to get into the phoeix line? i also have black sumatras. (and others, but these are my main longtails at the moment). i am looking for other phoenix, sumatra and black breasted red cubalaya owners to trade bloodlines with, to prevent inbreeding of my chooks. where are you BTW

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by