1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Still looking for PARLOR ROLLER PIGEONS

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by shelleyd2008, Nov 20, 2009.

1. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    My son was given 2 parlor rollers late last winter. Both turned out to be males. We have a terrible rat problem at the moment, so now both the pigeons are gone. They were in a 'coop' with my dad's flying pigeons, so they didn't stand a chance (with not being able to fly).

I'm almost done with my chicken building, and would like to get him a couple more. I would prefer a pair, but same-sex would be all right. They would have a 5'x3' pen, once the building is finished. Until then, I'll keep them in a 2'x4' cage inside our barn.

He just today realized that his were gone, he cried all day [​IMG] He is not allowed to go into dad's pigeon 'coop', and today was the pigeons' first day out since being moved. So of course he noticed them not being there. [​IMG]

One that he had was pure black with red legs, he really liked that one. That was also the one that rolled the best, the other was more of a tumbler, only flipping 2-3 times before stopping.

I don't need show quality, or even breeder quality. I just want 2 birds, so they can keep each other company, for my son to have as pets [​IMG]

Please pm me if you have any!!!

2. nick77

nick77 Out Of The Brooder

May 12, 2009
    new hampshire
    there are 4 for sale on eggbid.com right now.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by