Rescued egg sat on by goose starting 3-17. started incubating 3-21. Egg clear at time. If I count from the 21st, I am on day 25. Had humidity at 55-60% per advice online. It caused a small air sac. I dropped humidity to 40% 3 days ago, lengthened the time of cooling to 30 minutes. And air sac still same size. There is some concern from some people that my math is off and I am furthur than day 25 because the goose sat on it. Other people say I am on the right day. Mixed messages. But there was nothing happening on day 1 of the incubator. Now today I candled again. Got some small movement. Now there is dark line around the edge of the dark part in the egg. What do I do now? Do I wait two days and raise humidity really high then poke a hold on top of the egg? try to save it from drowning? Or do I start that process now? Please help. Can't take good picts but here is what I got. And yes, I read the instructions on this site about hatching eggs. I still need help.